Torrey Enterprises, LLC.
Welcome to Torrey Enterprises, LLC. We were founded in 2014, and began by teaching a few CPR classes and an occasional EMS continuing education class. Since then, we have expanded our curriculum to include all American Heart Association courses, ALS and BLS, Nationals Core Competency Programs, EMS continuing education classes, a "Choke Saver" course (which exceeds the requirement for Board of Health food licenses), BLAST babysitting courses, and our newest course offering - Pet CPR & First Aid and Disaster Response.
We are an education company that provides high quality education to many different types of students. Sharing the “no student left behind” philosophy, it is our belief that our classes don’t move on until every student is “on board” and fully understands the content of the class.
Below are some of the types of students we cater to.
- Fire, Police, and EMS departments
- General Public
- Daycare, Nursing Homes, and Hospitals
- Medical offices (doctor and dental)
- Manufacturing and private industry
- Restaurants and cafes
- Civic organizations, sports teams, and coaches
What we have
Hours of NCCR and
What our students say
See what our past students are saying about some of their experiences with Torrey Enterprises, LLC.
"Richard was great...We loved that he just had lots of knowledge and advice because he works in the field... It was such a breather to not watch a CPR corny video.. and be able to ask about real situations... We already hired him for next year!!!!!! Thanks Again Richard and next year be ready to share food with us!!!!!!!"
"We hired Dick Torrey to come and give me, my husband, and two friends an informational session on infant first aid and CPR. He was knowledgable and friendly and very flexible with time and schedule. It was a great experience all round."
"Dick was kind, informative, and provided interesting real life experiences that were much more engaging than simply watching the culturally insensitive AHA videos. The fact that he comes to YOUR work location was huge in making is training happen for our staff. Thanks Torrey Enterprises!"
"I finished a BLS course with Dick Torrey of Torrey Enterprises. He is very professional and knowledgeable on the topic. The course was enjoyable and interactive. He has years of experience in the field and is able to relate this experience to topics in his teaching with real life stories and techniques. I would highly recommend him for any AHA CPR course!"
Dick Torrey teaches CPR for civic groups, private parties, nursing homes, business, EMS and fire departments, doctors, nurses, paramedics, and EMTs. He has taught thousands of hours of EMS education, including continuing education and refresher programs, as well as initial 150 hour EMT programs.
- American Heart Association BLS CPR Instructor since 1984
- BLS For Healthcare Provider
- Heartsaver CPR/1st Aid/AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric CPR/1st Aid/AED
- CPR for Family and Friends
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Care & Safety Institute Training Center – 2017
- Standard First Aid
- Health Care Provider CPR
- Advanced First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid
- BLAST Babysitting Certification
- Pet First Aid/CPR & Disaster Response
- American Heart Association – ACLS Instructor since 2005
- American Heart Association – PALS Instructor since 2005
- APCO Emergency Medical Dispatch Instructor – since 2005
- APCO Public Safety Telecommunicator Instructor – since 2005
- State of Massachusetts – EMS Instructor / Coordinator since 2007
- Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator Ambulance Instructor – since 2006